Friday, April 3, 2015

Like a Canvas

What happened to a person who talks to him/herself for a long time?
Don't look at me I have no F..n clue
I just thought I should ask that
I mean since I have no readers in this blog why write for someone to read while I will be the one reading it anyway.
But I guess I could pretend like there will be a lot of people reading it and wonder what the F** I am doing?
I think that way will be even more fun on my side
So I can just say anything and it wont be any different from me talking to myself and the length of my writing ..well.. it wont mean that is how long I spend talking to myself since I do a lot that.
You see..
 the one thing I like about blogs is the fact that I am in charge of what I write
I make the rules
and then I break them so I can feel like a true bad ass
The way I spent my time talking to myself you would think I am a loner
in a way I am
I have a beutiful family
but as the days go by we find talking to each other is so much labor intensive we had rather turn on the tv and our mobile phones and not use neither of them but rather stare at the wall untill we fall asleep
a wee bit exagerated but you get the picture
I do have a few friends that I ignore
who needs friends right?
Here is the deal..
I am broke like lemons in the Pixar.. Cars
I only make enough to survive not a penny extra
When I get a phone call a friend its never about hi? how are you?
Its more about hey?...u wanna hang out?
a new restaurant just opened up, or a new club just opened
And I say well a new hole just opened up in my wallet
(not loud of course)
Then I have to come up with all these excuses to why I cant make it
At home is the same sh**t
Can we buy this? I saw this thing that can help us do this better, u should get it..
And I am like aaaa...like I am just learning my alphabets
Its almost like everytime i open my mouth to have a conversation I have to pay for it
why?
I do wish often that I had a little extra everymonth so I can take my kid to the zoo or to some kind of kids activity
But life is not fare
I break my back daily but the returns are not worth the years of schooling and student loans that have debted me
At the same time I have to count my blessings as I can put food on the table most of the time and have roof over my family
I know some people dont have all that so I can't be complaining too much
I mean that dude won lottery twice in two and a half years and I didnt even get hit by a lighting
That is what I call lucky
I win bills everymonth
then I take my winnings and brush them right into the shreader
(it makes beautiful music you should try it)
Last one I thought I was giving the debtors a finger by ignoring the bill
but they flipped them birds even better by sending me to the debt collector
those fools are annoying
damn it..I got to go
 

No comments:

Post a Comment