Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Some fools

One fool decided to make some stupid remarks. You know who I am talking about...the muslim stuff..racist stuff..you know who. But That was okay, he is a fool I didnt expect anything better from him. The problem is the other fools who think this fool is a cool fool so his foolishness ..well..is not foolish
I am talking about the social media folks, my facebook friends, neighbours, I mean folks that i have lost all respect to.I mean do people need to be told that they are talking out of their arses? Just because they are a lot of you fools supporting each other does not mean that you are not fools..Its more like a league of fools more than anything
You cant tell me that by segregating or supporting segregation of people does not make you a racist. Lets not forget in the US they are mass shootings everyday. Those folks who go out and cut people down just beacause they can are more dangerous to me than the muslims. I am more scared of my neighbours and friends than of any terrorist. With the rhetoric  that keeps coming out of them daily I am scared of them than ever before. Scared of all these fools it makes me shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment